Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here. I have a chance to buy a '98 ('97?) 900 SS Final Edition. less than 4,000 miles, garage kept etc. etc. How much is it's real value? Looking at both NADA and KBB gives a retail range from about $2,900 to about $5800. What is the consensus?

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Fe

Of course, condition is everything. I believe in "ordinary times" a near perfect example is worth $6000. Bikes are cheap right now. My FE recently sold for $4500.00 and it was about as good as they get. Good luck.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Of course, condition is everything. I believe in "ordinary times" a near perfect example is worth $6000. Bikes are cheap right now. My FE recently sold for $4500.00 and it was about as good as they get. Good luck.
$4500 was a very good deal if it was clean and original. A FE demands a better than average price than a standard Supersport as it is a desirable model being the "Final Edition". Only 800 made, with 300 comming to the US I believe.

A '93 superlight would be more desirable than a FE if you want the ultimate Supersport. You'll have to go to $8000+ for a nice Superlight or between $5300 for a average FE with some upgrades, but not stock. I have seen as much as $7500 for a near perfect FE with 1800 miles

Some Ducati's are not effected by the current economy climate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts