Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just thinking "real quiet, too." Guess nobody actually rides anymore and they only have time to view posts, but not enough energy to respond, bummer... :surprise:
Well... it IS 102 degrees out right now and is projected to be 108 tomorrow. :surprise:>:)

I'm zapped of energy by the time I arrive home after work everyday. That heat is brutal.

·
Administrator
12,246 Posts
Jess and I have been riding but mostly towards Tahoe and the coast with this heat. Time to put a little group ride for food and fun together...

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,866 Posts
What a fucking jet setter. Traveling all over sampling wild stuff where ever you go. Pfft. I hope you got protection. :)

·
Administrator
12,246 Posts
We are going camping this weekend and then have no plans so we should be able to put something together with the "FJS" (fucking jet setter).

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Well I did the move back to Excramneto and it's just like I remember. Is there ANYTHING going on in this fucking town or general area??????

·
Administrator
12,246 Posts
I stay so busy around here and have since the day I moved here that I really can't imagine how you can't find a hundred things to do. We ride, camp, dine, wakeboard, go to Napa, San Fran, Tahoe... I seldom find any down time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Next Sacramento Nor Cal Ducati bike night is 10/26 at Hot Italian. They are held the 4th Monday of every month.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Next Sacramento Nor Cal Ducati bike night is 10/26 at Hot Italian. They are held the 4th Monday of every month.
Mondays are tough most times for me, but I really do need to get out there. Since the Bay Area guys split off (BADOC), how/who organizes/manages the Sacramento Bike Nights?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mondays are tough most times for me, but I really do need to get out there. Since the Bay Area guys split off (BADOC), how/who organizes/manages the Sacramento Bike Nights?
They split off? It's still a Nor Cal Ducati event for the Sacramento one. David from A&S is usually the host.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts