Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used, but excellent condition. Brake part number is RG-517-T-B; not sure on PN for clutch side, but it part of the pair. I'd like $100 for the set shipped. PM if interested.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Can you check the part number on the silver part of the lever? Does it say RB517 and RB522 ? I only ask because those look different then the 999 levers I have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see no part number on the silver or the rest of the actual lever itself (either one). I believe the 517 versus 522 is brake versus clutch side? Anyway, I do not have a 999 so I can't say for absolute certainty if these work on that bike. Part numbers are what's on the box. I purchased these from another forum member with intent on using on 900SS...which was a complete miss. In hind sight, I should have just sent them back to him...when he offered, doh.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm...they are actually marked as radial on the levers themselves. Looked again for part number stamping on the lever without luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another thought...given the uncertainty here. If someone (with some history on the forum) wants to strike a 'try-them-before-you-buy-them' sort of deal, I'd be willing to do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts