Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to SMSP today to get some more laps under my belt before the racing season starts next month.

Had some patchy rain early in the day which had some swapping between wets and slicks happening but the track dried up after lunch.

Was navigating my way through some traffic in this session and aiming to see if i could manage a PB but unfortunately pushed it too hard into the hairpin and lost the front.

Bike survived ok and all the protection parts did their respective jobs. (Thanks Woodcraft)

I have some sore ribs, but nothing major.
If you're looking for me, ill be in the shed! lol
Enjoy!

I'll be racing this bike and a 749s this year in some club racing championships
If you're on the Facebook, give my page a like for more of the same (hopefully less crashes)
BURLS #121

https://vimeo.com/309709546

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
I'm sure you've thought about this about a million times but I'll say it anyway. Most crashes happen on the slowest conrners. The ones where everyone goes slow and you have the least to gain and the most to loose. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure you've thought about this about a million times but I'll say it anyway. Most crashes happen on the slowest conrners. The ones where everyone goes slow and you have the least to gain and the most to loose. :)
Yeah, just picked the wrong day to push hard on an old front tyre i think. Guess you have to find your limits at some stage right? :laugh:

·
Average Weird Guy.
1,353 Posts
Crashing sucks but that was a cool vid thanks for sharing. Good Luck this season. :yeah:

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
You were definitely cooking up until then. Pretty damn awesome.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have to say your setup and videography skills are excellent, thanks for sharing and share more. This site needs more of you. I hate ya dumped it man, looks like you were on a heater. Woodcraft for the win for sure. Best of luck this season!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very cool video. Thanks for sharing. Glad you’re ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts