Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best fitting crash bars y'all have found? Pictures too. oh yea, for a 2015 multi

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
barkbusters.

best money i've spent. they've saved me lots of $$. Dropped her on either side and a low side at 30mph,,, a lil scraped but save my mirrors and levers.

Attachments

Reactions: RockingM

·
Registered
164 Posts
Any but not Puig.
They don't know at what side to take the welding machine.

Reactions: RockingM

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
The enduro kit bars (touratech) are not bad... I've had a couple low speed drops (loose stuff like sand or mud) in 35k miles and the only damage was light scrapes on the panniers and a ding on the exhaust cover. I don't think they'd hold up to something forceful but they've more than paid for themselves for me.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The enduro kit bars (touratech) are not bad... I've had a couple low speed drops (loose stuff like sand or mud) in 35k miles and the only damage was light scrapes on the panniers and a ding on the exhaust cover. I don't think they'd hold up to something forceful but they've more than paid for themselves for me.
i've been looking through tour tech crash bars and they seem to not show anything for 2015 up. Do you have a part number Dave? Thanks. I found it. I may go with the Givi bars though.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Check out Altrider. They will protect your bike in a static or low speed drop but will not hold up to a high speed crash. Don't ask me how I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts