Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
The Oil cooler fits good and comes with some foam cushions to keep the guard off the oil cooler. The case guard was a simple bolt on.

-M
Yup, +1 for Andrew's wares. Have them both on my SC too. Just the saver on the ST.

·
Registered
268 Posts
If you install the case guard, is there still enough clearance etc to mount a front sprocket cover? Or is it a case of one OR the other?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Moto,
I have the same set-up as you, including the underbody pucks on the Speedymoto crash bobbins. One of the things I disliked about them is the exposed steel bar - like on your bike. I think it looks incomplete and a bit amature. Now,,,,,,I wouldn't be so rude as to insult you like this without offering a solution. :)
I went to the plumbing section of my local hardware store and found some appropriately sized solid black plastic tubing. Cut a piece to size and slipped it over the bar before putting the puck back on. Looks great, "thickens" up the steel bar a bit, and makes the install appear more integrated. Would probably look better with your black frame than my red frame.
you can sort of see it in the attached photo......

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts