Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
801 - 804 of 804 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Right. The 50 year old "Don't Tread On Me, I'm Not Wearing A Mask" protester-type gives it to his 75 year old Father who's on kidney dialysis and gives it to my wife who then brings it home to me who's immune-suppressed and I'm a dead man.
Or ... some guy decides to ignore the use of his turn signal while turning right, forcing another driver to swerve out of his way. The swerved driver goes home and takes his anger from the traffic situation out on his wife by beating her. She calls the police, and while the cops are en route to the call a clueless idiot wearing ear buds while he's driving doesn't hear the police car's siren and forces the cop car to swerve into you on your motorcycle and you're a dead man.

The blame and anger around here is about to force me out of this lane ... (that is to say, reading this thread). Some of you folks are allowing the fucking media and the left politicians to scare you out of your wits. Remember those? y'know, your wits? Consequently, anger, blame, and God forbid violence is getting thrown around. Please stop allowing the shithead politicians that want to scare you into voting against the current administration to manipulate your emotions. Those assholes are willing to divide this nation just to defeat someone they hate from the bottom of their guts. We're being pitted against one another, and we're allowing it to happen. I survived two divorces as a child (5yr and 11 yrs) ... these shitheads sound EXACTLY like divorcing parents that are trying like hell to get the kids on their side by manipulating the kids' emotions. They hate each other so much that they don't care what kind of emotional and developmental damage they do to their children. Please don't let this happen to us ... the citizens of the USA ... or the membership of this forum.

But you know what? I guess this is just gonna be this way. Politicians dead set on winning in November will continue to tell us how the existing admin is killing everyone and we're alllllllll gonna die ... unless you vote for our guy!! Evil shitheads.

I'm scared to, but I am trying my best to keep the blame shit out of my life and my head. I've tried to bring the tiniest amount of positivity into this thread, but that effort appears to be useless. All most folks want to go on about is the negative.

This is some sad shit. Have fun with that, keep it up, it can only help (sarcasm alert).

Or, as one of the moderators once said ... "stop fucking up my forum!!" I'm a spectator now.

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
very political post Rex Coil... and completely wrong in virtually every way... but since it's going to get deleted nearly immediately we probably don't need to respond.

Reactions: DucmanST3

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,260 Posts
Ok. Ok. I think it's about time for this thread and the Civil Disobedience thread to say goodnight. Frankly, I'm amazed they've run as long as they have. It's very clear that our members have varied political and ethical leanings. It's also very clear that no one is being swayed one way or the other. The same points of discussion are being rehashed over and over ad nauseam to no end. If you feel the need to say something about the thread closure, PM me. I am the one closing the thread down.

Let us get back to the one thing that brings us all together at this site - motorcycles.

801 - 804 of 804 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.