Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here’s my Covid photo of the day. Please feel free to join in. It don’t have to be flowers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s too windy today to play photographer.

I think I’ll go change some tires.

·
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m starting to learn more than ever about my neighbors. :)

·
Still needs a life.
12,526 Posts
I have been taking nature photos from my back deck to pass the time. It is amazing how much wildlife can be seen in urban areas. Some predict even more wildlife will quite literally be coming out of the woodwork with the number of people remaining indoors.

I'll post a link to my photos in my Birds thread since that is mostly what I have photographing.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
I have been taking nature photos from my back deck to pass the time. It is amazing how much wildlife can be seen in urban areas. Some predict even more wildlife will quite literally be coming out of the woodwork with the number of people remaining indoors.

I'll post a link to my photos in my Birds thread since that is mostly what I have photographing.
Hey Bill, I'm going to miss that part of the shut-down. I spent a lot of time trying to run down a complete failure of my astrophotography set up, some unknown symptoms started popping up a couple of months ago, and then suddenly nothing works. I'll be sending the telescope mount back to the factory again and they will likely be replacing electronic boards, etc. Bummer, I was looking forward to the free time and staying up all night. The time off gave me a taste of what it would be like to be retired, I liked it so much that I've decided to retire this year come hell or high water. However, I have a couple operations that were postponed because of the shutdown, those have to be done first then I'm pulling the plug. I've worked for 55 years, I don't want my family to find me dead at my desk, lol.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
I’m starting to learn more than ever about my neighbors. :)

I'd rather not know, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts