Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures, to bad about 3/4 the way down my shifter stop bent, which ducati has a upgrade kit to fix, which was not in my 07 yet. It is at the shop getting the upgrade kit installed now..................Our when ever it gets here from Duc. I have more pictures just got it figured out how to post them. The elk was at the bottom west side of the Rocky mountain park. The air ride was over the Royal gorge.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nice pictures!!! thanks for sharing... is that 14110 feet?!?!
wonder how the bike behaves at that altitude? did it run richer?

~k

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed at around I think 8-9000 feet

the 07 GT did not quite feel the same power wise. So I gave a quick twist of throttle with clutch in and it rived slower. I do have the Termi kit installed. Probably with the stock set up using the 02 sensor it would have been better for cutting some fuel out leaning her up abit to help keep more power in the engine . But know compliants it ran fine.........just lost some power up high. Yeah 14,110 click on the picture and it will get bigger and you can read the #er's and words on the sign.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Nice pictures!!! thanks for sharing... is that 14110 feet?!?!
wonder how the bike behaves at that altitude? did it run richer?

~k
The sensors and ECU don't care how dense the air is, the sustem just injects the necessary amount of fuel to achieve the target mixture. Thus, the mixture should be exactly the same. The power will be much lower, because there's a lot less O2 to burn, but the system will add whatever amount of fuel is appropriate for the air density.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DucBeak I have footage all the way to the top.

But..............I screwed up with the go pro mounted on the fender down low all you see is the side and front road veiw. If I had mounted it high like on the wifes helmet it would have showed over the side etc when she would look down. I screwed up mounting it low. I did for the way down put in new batteries and sd card. And for the heck of it mounted camera to the sheild but for some reason after a few minutes the camera shut off going down the mountain...........................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts