Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....Hi Chaps, been a while since I used this site since I'd sold my 1000s nearly two years ago,.....had to go to raise funds for a house purchase,....knew that I would buy one again when the " fun tokens" allowed.

....Anyway, this beauty popped up for sale a short while back,...and as the saying goes,...I couldn't reist it any longer.

Its been converted to 1100 pistal hi-comp engine with race cams, lightened flywheel, Zard System, magnesium bling and Ohlins suspension with 1098 calipers. The guy that built it has given me some new magnesium marchesini wheels with it also that will be going in once they have been painted.

.....I'm a happy bunny !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Congratulations mate, very, very nice indeed! :cool:

·
Registered
737 Posts
As above man... It's absolutely freakin awesome :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Absolutely awesome!

Now more pictures are in order :D

I freaking love this bike, what a beauty!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to mention the guy who built it also put a quick action throttle, quick shifter and revised the gearing.

I really think ducati should have done some of these mods (1100cc and suspension upgrade) for this year instead of a paint revision.

·
Registered
555 Posts
ooooooohhhh, that hurts! I can see so many mods not yet done to my own bike which man need doing.....
very cool ride!

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
That might just be the coolest SC posted here ever. And there have been some good ones.

·
Registered
189 Posts
barry996suzui,

Your bike is giving some major WOOD! :eek:

Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
absolutely sick bike. congratulations!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Abso-F******-lutely gorgeous bike!!!!
2 things to do:
1- Lose the license plate
2 - Head to the track!!

Congrats!!

~k

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
barry - that's a hottie alright - looks like you're back with a vengeance! Those Zards will probably make the young punk CBR or ZX hotheads think twice about getting cocky with you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts