Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Marquez
Rins
Dovi

I'm going to be pulling for Remy in Moto2 to get his first win, this should a good race.

Moto3 is going to be very interesting especially down the back stretch where the Hondas have the power, yet Binder on the KTM can make up 4-5 positions in a single braking zone.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Marquez
Rins
Dovi

I'm going to be pulling for Remy in Moto2 to get his first win, this should a good race.

Moto3 is going to be very interesting especially down the back stretch where the Hondas have the power, yet Binder on the KTM can make up 4-5 positions in a single braking zone.
Pulling for Joe Roberts in Moto2 also....be good to see him finish well at home....sean

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
What the fuck is happening with Jlo. Did sooo well last year on the duck and on the Honda in practice and now he barely gets a mention and if he does it’s not how bad he’s going but that he can finish in the top ten.

·
Registered
199 Posts
What the fuck is happening with Jlo. Did sooo well last year on the duck and on the Honda in practice and now he barely gets a mention and if he does it’s not how bad he’s going but that he can finish in the top ten.
The word that I see is that the track is so bumpy that they are getting blisters on there hands, trying to hang on, so George has problems with his wrist. :frown2:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
would love to see Roberts in the mix for a podium, however I do not think he has the bike for it.
I don't think he does either. Still, a spot in the top 10 would be a sensational finish for him. If he were able to finish top 5 that would be extraordinary. I'm more or less hoping for a top 15 given the bike he has isn't great. His teammate hasn't done horribly, but then, he hasn't been on the box this season either....sean

·
Registered
364 Posts
Everything is shut down due to bad weather. :frown2:

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Can't believe MM got his 7th pole in a row at COTA!

The kid is unbelievable ...

·
Registered
479 Posts
MM
Dovi
VR46

2004 Ducati ST4s ABS “Senna”
2002 Yamaha FZ1
1998 Ducati ST2 apocalypse edition

·
Premium Member
8,749 Posts
Marquez
Rins
Dovi

Moto3 is going to be very interesting especially down the backstretch where the Hondas have the power, yet Binder on the KTM can make up 4-5 positions in a single braking zone.
Has Honda gotten a stronger package this year in Moto3? I thought the KTMs had the edge on the straights. Besides that, I really got hooked on Moto2 and Moto3 in the last few years, now that is some exciting racing. However, now that I can't find an affordable TV package for both MotoGP and WSBK, I don't watch any of them this year. Same with bicycle racing, I got hooked on that as well and again, the corporate monsters took it away and out of my league or rather, I refuse to pay their ridiculous prices or get sucked into 50 channels I won't watch. I'll just be happy with after race summaries from now on. Reminds me of the days I used to go out to the old Candlestick Park as a kid with some buddies to watch the Giants play or even in basketball to watch the old San Francisco Warriors. Even as a poor student, cost of seats wasn't a problem. I went to a couple Sac Kings games as a grown-up and all you see in the majority of seats now are wealthy white dudes.

Reactions: ncgt1000

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Has Honda gotten a stronger package this year in Moto3? I thought the KTMs had the edge on the straights. Besides that, I really got hooked on Moto2 and Moto3 in the last few years, now that is some exciting racing. However, now that I can't find an affordable TV package for both MotoGP and WSBK, I don't watch any of them this year. Same with bicycle racing, I got hooked on that as well and again, the corporate monsters took it away and out of my league or rather, I refuse to pay their ridiculous prices or get sucked into 50 channels I won't watch. I'll just be happy with after race summaries from now on. Reminds me of the days I used to go out to the old Candlestick Park as a kid with some buddies to watch the Giants play or even in basketball to watch the old San Francisco Warriors. Even as a poor student, cost of seats wasn't a problem. I went to a couple Sac Kings games as a grown-up and all you see in the majority of seats now are wealthy white dudes.
In Australia you can subscriber to Foxtel at the minimum rate for the sports channels and view on up to FOUR different devices. So you can share the subscription between four friends and it’s sooo much cheaper.

·
Premium Member
8,749 Posts
In Australia yuh can subscriber to Foxtel at the minimum rate for the sports channels and view on up to FOUR different devices. So you can share the subscription between four friends and it’s sooo much cheaper.
Time to move and get peace of mind not having to put up with the moron daily.

Reactions: flynbulldog
1 - 20 of 43 Posts