Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
14,032 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Monster S4R
506 Posts
Would love to be there. Don’t think I can swing this and ECM in one season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
Would also love to go, don't think this is my year though

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi just looking at going in 2022. Was there a Ducati Island event in 2021? Looked on TV like there was not alot of venders participating. I went out 2x previously to the race (with general admission tickets) and thought that the track was great to walk around and watch the bikes go around from different corners.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hi just looking at going in 2022. Was there a Ducati Island event in 2021? Looked on TV like there was not alot of venders participating. I went out 2x previously to the race (with general admission tickets) and thought that the track was great to walk around and watch the bikes go around from different corners.
Yes, there was a Ducati Island in 2021 at a new (better in my opinion) location next to the main vendors area close to the bridge to turn 1,

·
Registered
481 Posts
OK fantastic! We are thinking of camping at the track. They want $250 for a tent spot (seems like alot IMHO) for the weekend and you are still required to but admission tickets to enter the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.