Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 people told me today that Corse Superbikes is closing their doors? Fact or Rumor?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I saw the closing date on their website.

I've known many of those people since I worked with them at Torque Center in New Berlin, WI and consider them good friends.

I'm sad to see the place closing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
what?!!! seriously?!!! nooooooo! I love it there and the events that they hold. They have been one of the best dealers in our area hands down. Where are we supposed to go for service on our ducatis now?

·
Registered
27 Posts
what?!!! seriously?!!! nooooooo! I love it there and the events that they hold. They have been one of the best dealers in our area hands down. Where are we supposed to go for service on our ducatis now?

I highly recommend MCC in Villa Park. small family owned shop, with friendliness and service that equals Corse, just on a much smaller scale.
They're about an 1hr and half south of Milwaukee.
It really sucks for you guys in Wi, but you dont have many options.

·
Mayor of Simpleton
4,875 Posts
Waiting to see where Travis goes...

·
Registered
20 Posts
That info would be nice. I recently bought a used Duc and didnt have any worries because we had a good shop in the area. Now I'm not sure where to go. Once I get a little more comfortable I'll probably do most of my own maint like I do on my Honda but until then I'll hold off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts