Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
‘05 749R, ‘89 851/926, 749R/999RS project
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAAAARGH! I bought a very nice condition used Corse slipper clutch for my 749R/999RS project but it arrived with no ball bearings. I did a quick search but couldn't find anything: I don't suppose anyone can help me out with the correct size for the 4 ball bearings? I can guess-timate and I would probably never know the difference but it would be nice to know everything was completely kosher.

Yeah, i could approach the seller but it's a helluva lot easier/faster to just slip down to my local bearing supplier than chase it up half way around the world.

Thanks in advance, any help is very much appreciated. Now I'm off to turn up a locking pin, I swear these bloody things are rarer than lips on chickens.....

Attachments

·
Registered
‘05 749R, ‘89 851/926, 749R/999RS project
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No takers for this one? If anyone has a 4 spring Corse slipper wrapped up in Christmas paper under the tree and they wouldn't mind quickly throwing a set of Verniers over one of the balls it would really help me out. Go on....you know you want to have another peak at it before you "SUPRISE!!" yourself on Christmas day....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts