Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
The CORSE DYNAMICS Headlight Kit mounts to the lower triple. It eliminates the hoop where the headlight attaches and holds up the guages.

Depending on how you mount the gauges, you may not need the CORSE DYNAMICS Low Profile Dash Mounts: Sport Classic / GT1000

On our 06 Sport1000 Project bike: We changed our triple clamps.

Speedymoto Triple Clamp Set w/ Corse Dynamics Headlight kit

The gauges mounted directly to the top triple and sat lower with a nice angle--effectively the same as the dash mount kit.

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts
Strange, I found them to be at about the same angle. I do use the gauge lowering brackets with my Speedymoto triples... Aside from having to source different bolts to mount the brackets (the holes on the triples are smaller than stock) everything works great, and is at an angle I like.

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone have experience with mounting the gauges on stock triples/gauge lowering brackets after installation of Corse Dynamics headlight?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
from my experience sport classic vibrate more than my other previous bikes. you can see it from the side mirrors to the tach needle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts