Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are u guys doing for front signals with a corse dynamics headlight kit? Pics if possible

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts
I use the Oberon bar end turn signals, and love them. Wouldn't recommend if you lane split because they make the bike wider, but they look and function well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking for another option besides the bar ends. I'm in Cali and splitting lanes is a must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Not too bad really.
The Speedymoto bars I use are a little on the short side anyway - but I usually pull the bars back a little to match the natural angle of my grip. With the CRG mirrors it is more narrow than the napoleon bar end mirrors.

If you want it more narrow, you can cut most bars and/or remove the pins on the controls to slide them up. This would give you more room for the mirrors too.

On my 06 SC, we used a bar end mirror adapter that added about 1/2 to each bar. You can mount the mirrors directly to the bar and narrow it another 1/2 inch.

I worry more about the bags on my ST because I can't see them. I have bar ends on that bike and I don't have any problem splitting lanes--even in town.
The highly visible bar end turn signal is worth it to me in traffic.
-M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts