Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was posted in the gallery by "greenmonster" whose Monster is a really clean and excellent example of what modifying a Monster can be all about if you care to check his photo gallery in our members photo's section.....

I personally am not a big fan of the old Volvo 544's....but I'd drive this one!!!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blade625CT said:
zooom...where do you find this stuff?
It's out there.....you just have to keep your eyes WIDE open!!

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
Aaa yes.. The Club car..

Picture is of a Swedish 544(PV) that was owned by a member of the Swedish Ducati Club (of which I´m a member).

It´s a real classy car, that´s for sure. :D

How about some pics?
The best helmet

What this then?

Even MHE 900´s need some tracktime

You don´t NEED a van i tell you!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the elephant boinking an asian looking dude graphic!....

that SBK being transported in a 245 though is something else.....who helps lift that whole plate and bike into the car?...it doesn't look like a roll out platform like out of a 60's wagon ambulance or anything....though I think I might be able to....wow that gives me an idea for transporting a bike to the track being that I can borrow a buddies 66 Caddy Hearse....Hmmmmmmm?!?!?!?!?!

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
zooom said:
I love the elephant boinking an asian looking dude graphic!....

that SBK being transported in a 245 though is something else.....who helps lift that whole plate and bike into the car?...it doesn't look like a roll out platform like out of a 60's wagon ambulance or anything....though I think I might be able to....wow that gives me an idea for transporting a bike to the track being that I can borrow a buddies 66 Caddy Hearse....Hmmmmmmm?!?!?!?!?!

I like that graphic myself.. I´d like it on MY helmet.

As far as I´ve seen, this pic only shows V1.0 of the slide.
He then made the slide like something out of an ambulance, so it slides out and the tilts sideways to get the bike up. But you need to be a pretty big man to get that thing over like that without loosing control. But there are always helpful hands around if you have something intresting to look at.

And I´d be worried about oil coming out of the engine, brakefluid spilling from reservoirs and coolingliquid pooling in the car. But as i recall, he didn´t have a problem. Maybe you work out how far you need to get it over to slide it into the car, then leave it overnight at that angle in your garage and see what happens.

By the way.. anyone notice the swing on the SBK? I´ll give you a hint. He works with kevlar and carbonfiber at his job. I WANT ONE!

//amullo

D

·
0 Posts
amullo said:
By the way.. anyone notice the swing on the SBK? I´ll give you a hint. He works with kevlar and carbonfiber at his job. I WANT ONE!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think my eyes are playing tricks... can't be that... Is that a carbon single sided swingarm ? Nahhh pobably wrong... Please tell me I'm wrong or I'll have to go and drool somewhere else....:(

Doc

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ack!!!!!!!

look closely, and you can see it's a carbon cover on a stock swingarm.....
i would NEVER do that to my 916.
ever hear of a trailer.....

kat

Doc said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think my eyes are playing tricks... can't be that... Is that a carbon single sided swingarm ? Nahhh pobably wrong... Please tell me I'm wrong or I'll have to go and drool somewhere else....:(

Doc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts