Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
Those are nice. I like the Alto. Looks like 153 euros, pretty expensive for a fricken gas cap:eek:

Group buy???

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
the price of everything for hypers is expensive $200 is cheap compared to other mods its expensive just to get these bikes to run right!....but its fun

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I like them, wonder why it took so long.
I bet you soon others will follow and the price will come down. Good chance the price does incl. VAT and I believe in Italy it's around 20%, so if that's the case you got them already for a little less.

·
Registered
730 Posts
did Meme's first thread about gas caps get deleted because he was trying to sell without a vendor account? sweet looking caps for sure, i like that black cap with red detail.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
did Meme's first thread about gas caps get deleted because he was trying to sell without a vendor account? sweet looking caps for sure, i like that black cap with red detail.
+1 I like that one the most, but isn't that a little modest for your taste Chris?:D:D:D

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
With LED's! :eek:
Just kidding Sickman. More power to ya.:)That thing back together yet?

powered through most of it yesterday and today. only thing left to do is to put the left side engine cover back on and i'm waiting on an out of stock front tire at road rider. here's a preview. i really like the black shock spring. i always hated the yellow

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
C'mon sick; at least give us a wider shot!!!

Looking good dood, looking good!!!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
C'mon sick; at least give us a wider shot!!!

Looking good dood, looking good!!!
just rode back form chris' house ... the hypertard looks mighty good with the new gold and black powdercoated bits. and, he installed new tires ... so when he posts photos, no chicken strip comments! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks for coming by John. Tomorrow i'm going to clean her up and take some nice pics and post them. Personally I think it looks factory bitchin and not over done.
I'm really happy about how she turned out.:D:D:D

I have a strange feeling this could be a new trend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
si ... i re-posted, so others could see your cool products.

a presto,
johnc

p.s.: mio fratello marco zanchi, will be contacting you from milano, to discuss these parts.
I can not put the photos because I fear that the moderator gets angry and by that banning me to forum. I sent an email to Admin for information on how I can make arrangements with the U.S. forum I already like that in italy. You know you give me some guidance on how to do this?
Reagrds.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I can not put the photos because I fear that the moderator gets angry and by that banning me to forum. I sent an email to Admin for information on how I can make arrangements with the U.S. forum I already like that in italy. You know you give me some guidance on how to do this?
Reagrds.
Put lots of cash into my PayPal account.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts