Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is my first ST4s, what would a fair price be for 2004 low mile (<10K),with all required serivce, no mods. Excellent condition

Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Mine has some added stuff but was like new when I bought it. Some carbon bits, Evo clutch slave, wired for radar detector, 2,200 miles, 2004 ST4s.....I paid $8500. I only got to ride it a short time before I deployed to Iraq but I felt like I got a good deal and as much as I enjoyed it I think it was a steal. I am looking forward to getting home and riding again. Happy hunting and hopefully we can welcome you to the club soon.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Sparkly new, no scratches, fresh tires -- 8000-8500 would be reasonable range. Buyer' market right now so you could evaluate his/her desperation to sell and make offer accordingly. Good Luck!!! Don't forget that in about 2,000 miles you will be getting hit with a 12K service and that is gonna cost ~$1000...depending on several factors...mostly like where you live and how much you do on your own.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got an 03 ST4S with 11.5 on the clock, needing service but including full Termi's and Corbin seat (originals provided) for $6625. It is definitely a buyer's market.

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Since this is my first ST4s, what would a fair price be for 2004 low mile (<10K),with all required serivce, no mods. Excellent condition

Thanks
Not sure why you don't want mods. All of the carbon accessories and cans are out of production. You'd best try to find one that has been decked out if you ever want that stuff.

I'll sell you mine for 20K, and I can go get a SFS. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts