Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate to say but i dont like my rear rairing looks, is there any way the rear fairing of a 1098/848 fits the 748?

thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Backend of 848/1098 look too complicated imo..
But I do remenber seeing the website from either england or Norway that sells conversion a while back

·
Registered
93 Posts
That sucks. I wanted to do the same thing. The 848, 1098 tail is so sexy compared to the older 848s 996 era... I wonder if race plastics are easier. Im not worried about street stuff.

·
9,757 Posts
You can get a fibreglass desmosedici style tail that fits your bike. Can't remember which company makes it.

Not sure if it'd suit the bike though to be honest with you. My only gripe with the 916 series tail is that it looks a bit bulky, especially if you're running a 180 in the rear. Get a fender eliminator or an undertail plate relocating kit to slim the ass end up a bit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
44 Posts
The design of the tailsection of the 848/1098/1198 actually reminds me a little bit of the tailsection of the MV Augusta F4.

As far as I know there are tailfairings available for the 748/916/996/998 that are adapting the taildesign of the F4.

Maybe you want to consider this solution?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts