Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have been a long time BMW rider but have finally made the switch to a Duc. I traded in my GSA for a Multi 1200 Enduro and am loving it.

I work at Harrison Eurosports in Salt Lake City Ut as a salesman on the Ducati floor. I guess talking about these machines for the past few months finally got me :) The enduro is truely a great bike and I am enjoying it on and off the road. Heck I have 1800 miles on it and just yesterday have owned it for 2 weeks.

Well I want to say thank you to everyone on the forums. I am always trying to learn more and with active groups like this I can never pay for the amount of info that is available. With that said. If there is anything I can ever help anyone with please let me know. For anything I don't know I am always whiling to help find an answer.

Look forward to talking with you all and hopefully getting out and sharing the road with many of you as well.

Clay

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
I've said it before in response to another poster RE the same topic and I'll say it again; some of us are capable of living in both worlds. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts