Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,789 Posts
From memory it’s a fibreglass unit sold by the now defunct Radical Ducati. The same people that made the tank on that bike. It looks to be copied from the Aprilia RS4. In the back of my head I think Arete may have the molds for some of the parts. Contact them.
Interesting exhaust exist on that bike.

·
Premium Member
8,678 Posts
That's a pretty cool looking conversion but obviously involved because the whole back end has been transformed, including to a single-sided swingarm. I wonder what the left side of the bike looks like, the muffler/canister arrangement?

I found many pics of the above bike on the Arete Americana website but didn't see any photos of the muffler/canisters detailed. Doesn't appear there is a bulky lump sticking out which means the exhaust and connections appear to be well hidden from view. The more I see the more I like this conversion, however, it looks expensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately the french is closed however i will try to fit the rsv4 tail and see what happens. I am going to make a subframe from the start. Soon photos

·
Registered
71 Posts
I knew Brian the guy that made that bike. Actually it was a one piece subframe and tail carbon fiber unit. He was the importer of radical Ducati stuff back when Pepo was doing that. But Brian and his guys made a few parts that were way better than the radical stuff, they also made the tank and I think that was also carbon Kevlar and if I remember correctly that bodywork was carbon Kevlar as well. the seat was made from the same material as what ever Lamborghini was having their seats made from at the time,he had to order it from Italy, and he used some Brembo full floating buttons as a cool detail. The exhaust was a modified 848 exhaust. He did some great work! He also did a few very memorable monsters and at least one Buell. He designed a tail piece for me which I’m currently building a project around. I have no idea where he is now unfortunately, he made great things and had a great eye for balance and detail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts