Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am 49, have been riding motorcycles since I was 7, road riding since age 16. I've had a little bit of everything, including several Japanese bikes, 5 Beemers and 3 Ducs. I have owned a Multistrada 1000 for three years. I have the itch for a new bike, so I went out and demoed several different bikes over the past few months. Today, I finally found the perfect replacement for my 05 Multi...an 09 Multi 1100S! That what I think of the bike. I rode a BMW GS for about 30k miles; thought it was the best bike on the road. Now, at least in my book, that title goes to the Multi. It does everything well. It is great fun, has an awesome motor that is genuinely usable on the road, is comfortable all day long, has proven itself reliable to me and you don't see one on every corner. I vote, "Yes!"

Shep

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just looking for some views on the Ducati Multistrada. I am considering adding one to my fleet. Any thoughts?
I checked out your website. You are pretty heavily into exotics and sportbikes. Do you think you need an "all arounder" or "comfortable sportbike? for your customers? For instance, how do the Monster and GT do? If they aren't renting, then a Multi might not also.

(where are you in Phx?)

D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts