Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for the 'Faint of Heart'

I'm selling a complete Ducati Corse 996RS engine / exhaust / wiring harness / ECU & eprom package.

For anyone wanting to build a 996RS Corse bike, a very rare opportunity to acquire a major part of the that build all in one go.

Or if just wanting an ‘AMAZING’ road bike, or track weapon.

Ducati updated and modified the design of the 996 RS many times, and so there are quite a few different versions of these parts out there. I know from first-hand experience how difficult it is to find the right ones to make it all work.

This package of parts i'm offering here are all compatible with each choice of direction, which will save a great deal of potential headaches.

The package consists of:

1. Neil Hodgson’s 996RS Engine No.4, Ducati Corse, GSE Racing (British Super Bike)

An 996RS engine, built by John Hackett Performance in Coventry, UK.

From all new components. Everything is full 996RS corse spec, as built for the GSE Team by JHP.

Factory ported and flowed big-valve heads & manifolds

RS Sand-cast crankcases

RS Deep sump and oil pickup

RS lightweight racing crank

Billet titanium Pankl conrods

Omega pistons

Corsa 431 inlet cams and “G” exhaust cams

RS valves with taper collets

RS alternator & flywheel

RS close ratio corse gearbox

RS lightened primary gears

RS oil pump

RS Mil spec twin engine pickups

RS vented clutch housing

RS 4 post corse slipper clutch complete

RS belt pulleys, rollers and adjusters

RS Billet cam inspection covers

RS crankcase breather

RS water pump

Etc, etc.

In addition to all this, I asked to also fit a starter motor.

For ease of starting at the track, or in that road weapon.

Since the engine was built, the only time the engine has been run, was for in house testing.

2. An extremely rare 996RS 57mm Titanium ‘PROMOTIVE’ exhaust system.

‘Complete’ with mufflers, manifolds, gaskets, carbon heat guard, hangers and tension springs.

This is the exact same exhaust, that were only ever made and fitted to GSE / INS factory 996RS super bikes.

3. An original Ducati corse mil-spec wiring harness which is the correct one for use engine if building a corse bike.

This is a ’00/’01 RS two part milspec wiring harness, which accommodated for all recordable engine data, front & rear wheel speed, front and rear telemetry, duel lambda controller, lap timers etc.

This engine will plug and play with an OEM street wiring harness, and various injector models.

4. I am also including a P8 ECU with a choice of five JHP corse eproms, mapped to run the ecu and various road throttle bodies. All of these eproms were developed and designed by JHP BSB race mechanics.

They are all brand new in the packet, 4 have been set to a 12,000rpm limit, and 1 of the eproms is for use with a 54mm exhaust system. This has been set to a 9,700rpm limit

**For the whole package I am asking $9500 AUD + shipping.**

**Other parts included are:**

RS Oil Cooler (New)

RS Oil Lines (New)

RS Coils (New)

RS corse front and rear sprockets (New)

RS regulator rectifier (New)

RS high pressure fuel regulator (New)

(These parts alone, would cost over $3,000)
All other parts in the last attached picture, will also be included in the package deal at no extra cost.

I can have everything crated and shipped anywhere round the world. At a guess I would expect the cost to be between $300-$400 depending on destination in Australia, but if you’re seriously interested then message me for a specific quote.

I'm also open to sell the parts separately.

Prices as follows:

Complete 996RS engine **$5,500**

57mm Promotive RS full titanium exhaust system, complete **$3,000**

Corse mil spec harness **$1,000**

P8 ECU with race eproms **$700**

If interested, I also have an 748RS frame available, and a complete billet Brembo monobloc brake system, with billet radial and RS brake lines.

The parts are priced in AUD.

Any questions just PM or email me at

rtmalloy (at) me (dot) com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
Rut roh........I gotta go clean myself............droooolll.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts