Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering switching to aluminum panniers on my '16 Multi. On the Touratech website there are options for 2010-2014 Multistradas and the Ducati website has options for 2016-2019 Enduro but no where can i find anything for a 2016 Multistrada. Does anyone have Touratech/Ducati aluminum panniers mounted on a 2016?

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I have the Touratech/Ducati aluminum panniers on my 2018 1260, and when I got them the dealer told me this was the first year that they fit the non-enduro Multistrada.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Touratech/Ducati aluminum panniers on my 2018 1260, and when I got them the dealer told me this was the first year that they fit the non-enduro Multistrada.
That just seems strange to me. Why would Touratech not make anything for the Multistrada for years '15,'16 and '17?

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
That just seems strange to me. Why would Touratech not make anything for the Multistrada for years '15,'16 and '17?
Beats me, maybe they just meant those specific ones with "Ducati" stamped on the side and that particular mounting bracket. Not sure.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put the Givi’s on my 2016 and am very happy
did you go with the Outbacks? what about size? If i'm going to drop the $$ to replace the current side cases part of me want's gowith the larger 48L bags but am a little concerned with how wide the set up would be

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm starting to think the same. Where did you purchase yours from? Did you do a top case as well?
I got them from Twisted Throttle together with top box. They supplied extras key and barrel so all keyed the same. The mounting frame I think came from SW-Motech

1 - 10 of 10 Posts