Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1143 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
New pic with the Remus and a re-powdercoated wheel. The color is a bit darker and I'm not so sure I like it. I think I like a brighter red on the wheels. But I don't think it looks bad, per se. Let me know what you guys think. Getting it redone for cheap is an option.

Love it! Love both the wheels and the exhaust. Does it come with its own piping that lifts it above the wheel?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are those CRG lanesplitters? I have the non folding ones but I think I will switch to the lanesplitters this summer.

As far as reservoir go, I still have my stock ones too because it seems like most of the aftermarket options sit higher up above the bar which I do not like. I'm still trying to find some sleek minimalist ones that sit low...

·
Bon Vivant
10,212 Posts
New pic with the Remus and a re-powdercoated wheel. The color is a bit darker and I'm not so sure I like it. I think I like a brighter red on the wheels. But I don't think it looks bad, per se. Let me know what you guys think. Getting it redone for cheap is an option.

I think it looks fantastic! - I wouldn"t change it. Beautiful bike

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Sanjay I really am a dinosaur with computer stuff.

Aren't Ducati Streetfighters just about the best looking naked out there..:rolleyes:

of course I am biased...:wink2::wink2:

Geoff...>:)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I really thought hard about my next naked bike. I had a Rotax Twin Aprilia RSV 1000R and it was such a great motor that it only made sense to get the Twin Tuono. But that thing was so hideous that even my wife just scowled when I showed it to her. The newer V4 ones are still not pleasant to look at. Now, MV Agusta makes some beautiful bikes, but I'm not interested in riding sowing machines.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Those 1198 wheels of yours would look heavenly in red! But they look pretty amazing in gold as you have it now too.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Kain, I think you should shed a little more light on how you got the yellow black theme on your bike. I'm very impressed with what you did.

1121 - 1140 of 1143 Posts