Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1143 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Separation of the Streetfighter Photos from the Streetfighter Photo comments?

As a Lifetime Member and participator on the Supersport Forum for many years, I am a bit confused by the unique way that the Streetfighter section is administered.

My question concerns the separation of the Streetfighter Photos from the Streetfighter Photo comments? This doesn't make sense. How is one supposed to comment on a photo if that is not allowed in the Streetfighter Photos section and relate to the photo.

Am I missing something? All the other Forums allow making a comment related to the photos. The Streetfighter Forum Photos seem to be very disconnected from any comments.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
As a Lifetime Member and participator on the Supersport Forum for many years, I am a bit confused by the unique way that the Streetfighter section is administered.

My question concerns the separation of the Streetfighter Photos from the Streetfighter Photo comments? This doesn't make sense. How is one supposed to comment on a photo if that is not allowed in the Streetfighter Photos section and relate to the photo.

Am I missing something? All the other Forums allow making a comment related to the photos. The Streetfighter Forum Photos seem to be very disconnected from any comments.
I think it's a great idea.
Otherwise the PICTURE thread gets full of dumb smileys and inane comments.
See ya in that "comments" thread. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thirdrail, actually yes I am. Haha Ive had 3 springs put on er and they all mysteriously come off. Im stumped. Theyres never any movement so never deemed it a real issue

·
1,709 Posts
I find it confusing: the photos are posted in one thread while the comments are left in another. Instead of having the photos-only-thread and the comments-only-thread why not to have a dedicated "Streetfighter gallery" thread where moderator would be posting a copy of images (with no comments) taken from "Streetfighter pics Only please!" - a thread where everyone else posts a photo or leaves a comment.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Love the red frame with the black. i wish i could have found one when i was shopping.
AFAIK, Ducati did not offer the SF848 in a dark/red frame combo. Yellow/blk, matte black/blk, & red/red only. So I'm guessing there's a red/blk-framed SF848 somewhere because of a bodywork "swap"...

What's the story, OP?

·
Registered
44 Posts
AFAIK, Ducati did not offer the SF848 in a dark/red frame combo. Yellow/blk, matte black/blk, & red/red only. So I'm guessing there's a red/blk-framed SF848 somewhere because of a bodywork "swap"...

What's the story, OP?
I'm not OP, but bought a red frame/black body combo a few days ago. The first owner had special ordered it from the dealer. The question is not how, but how many? :think:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Got a brand new SF848 in winter, already rode over 15,000km in the first 4 months, absolutely love it. Did track days and everything on it, one of my favourite bikes ive ever ridden.
Put on some costume decals couple of weeks back, just to spice it up abit. Design was not my idea, I saw another version in white and with white wheel on the forums. Thought I would change it a little bit with the silver to keep it a bit different. View attachment 584857

View attachment 584865
Nice job. I found sticking on the 'Ducati Corse' decal to be a real PITA. Still not happy with how both sides are not equally lined up but I have OCD.

Did you do the whole bike in decals? Mine is painted (except the logo).

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Nice job. I found sticking on the 'Ducati Corse' decal to be a real PITA. Still not happy with how both sides are not equally lined up but I have OCD.

Did you do the whole bike in decals? Mine is painted (except the logo).

Ya, I just used decals for the whole bike, I was really tempted to paint it but I like the idea of being able to change it later on if I wanted to. Also the added bonus of protecting my paint, first day out with the new decals I got a nice big stone chip on the side of my tank, only ripped a bit of the silver decal and that's it, could have been a nasty scratch.

1101 - 1120 of 1143 Posts