1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
364 Posts
Pretty sure the Multi is getting the xDiavel motor if I am not mistaken. Curious to see the changes as I am due for a Multi again as the Hyper 1100 is still tough for really long highway touring. It will be the determining factor of if I get a new one or go back to the tried and true no rear brake having 13-14 Model Lol.

·
Registered
124 Posts
https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ducati-959-panigale-corse-carb/#more-140662

Final edition of the baby Pani ? Will it finally have a SSSA ? Stay tuned and find out at this year's EICMA :grin2:

PS : This year's EICMA will be like Xmas, new re-styled Monsters (821/1200R), Pani 959 Corse, (maybe) some new liveries/models for the XDiavel and the new V4 SBK ? Either way it's gonna be fun...
How will the 2018 Monster 1200R's be any different the the 2016/2017 style?

Thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How will the 2018 Monster 1200R's be any different the the 2016/2017 style?

Thanks
Take a look at the 2014-2016 Monster 1200(S) and then at the 2017 M.Y one ;)

Shorter wheelbase, smaller tank, different headlight, re-positioned new display, quick-shifter and maybe the smaller new tail design (i'm saying "maybe" 'cause the R already had a different tail design than the old 1200), plus, more e-gizmos in the form of cornering ABS and Anti-wheelie.

·
Registered
8 Posts
"Ducati 959 Panigale Corse" Spotted in CARB Docs

Final edition of the baby Pani ? Will it finally have a SSSA ? Stay tuned and find out at this year's EICMA :grin2:

PS : This year's EICMA will be like Xmas, new re-styled Monsters (821/1200R), Pani 959 Corse, (maybe) some new liveries/models for the XDiavel and the new V4 SBK ? Either way it's gonna be fun...
I am somewhat late for the party, but was able to get a new one today. I am having trouble finding how many of them were made? Does Ducati release production numbers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts