Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’ve been looking for a comfort kit fairing for a couple years now as I run a handlebar set-up and would like the added clearance of the comfort fairing. I also quite like the look of the comfort kit.
The good news is I finally found a used one for a fairly cheap price. The bad news is the windscreen was cracked and didn’t come with it. I know Twisted Throttle lists the windscreen on their site, but I called them and they said they had none in stock. I also sent an email to MRA to see if they might have one or could make one.
Does anyone have any other suggestions on who might still sell one?
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Not really a help down here in New Zealand but these guys make a comfort fairing screen. Not in their catalogue but they did quote one for me and they have the moulds for them.
Godiva Motorcycle Windscreens and Windshields | Ducati Screens

EDIT I just found the email back in 2011 $189 NZD delivered within NZ. In the email they included a photo of the comfort fairing and three options for a screen.
Contact Gary Hooker
[email protected]

·
Registered
27 Posts
They have the screens on eBay in the UK. The quality seems pretty good on the one I have. I can send you a link if you want.

Also, I managed to get a full kit from these people. They were showing the had the unpainted ones still available about a week ago.

http://www.euronetbike.net/duc-969242aaa.html

The link doesn't work now, it was for a red kit. I saw the unpainted one whilst looking through their list of st4s parts.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have the screens on eBay in the UK. The quality seems pretty good on the one I have. I can send you a link if you want.

Also, I managed to get a full kit from these people. They were showing the had the unpainted ones still available about a week ago.

http://www.euronetbike.net/duc-969242aaa.html

The link doesn't work now, it was for a red kit. I saw the unpainted one whilst looking through their list of st4s parts.
Couldn't find a comfort kit screen on ebay UK. If you have a link, that would be great, thanks very much.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really a help down here in New Zealand but these guys make a comfort fairing screen. Not in their catalogue but they did quote one for me and they have the moulds for them.
Godiva Motorcycle Windscreens and Windshields | Ducati Screens

EDIT I just found the email back in 2011 $189 NZD delivered within NZ. In the email they included a photo of the comfort fairing and three options for a screen.
Contact Gary Hooker
[email protected]

Thanks, I'm going to email them now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/231858237924

I have the light grey one and it looks great. You can see it's been rolled/formed but I don't think that would be an issue.

I've had the bike mot'd today so only done about a mile since fitting the screen/fairing but will let you know how it is.

First impressions are brilliant though.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/231858237924

I have the light grey one and it looks great. You can see it's been rolled/formed but I don't think that would be an issue.

I've had the bike mot'd today so only done about a mile since fitting the screen/fairing but will let you know how it is.

First impressions are brilliant though.

Fantastic, thank you very much.

I just attempted the "buy now" option, but it can't calculate a shipping fee to Canada, so I've contacted the seller to see if he can make it happen for me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Zero Gravity makes a taller touring screen.

Reactions: racer162

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the ZG ST screen now and it works well, but of course it won't work on the comfort fairing.
I still have not heard back from the UK ebay seller about shipping to Canada. That screen looks like it would be the perfect option and perhaps the only only option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts