Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend went for a 5 hour ride on my 800SS. Went through I-24W through Woodland Park out to Deackers on 126 and kept going a while longer. Some beautiful scenary with the mountains, valleys, and national parks along the way. Definetely living up to it's reputation for great riding. Saw tons of bikes while out there. Just make sure to get gas before leaving Woodland as it is scarce from there.

·
The Dude
4,391 Posts
Last weekend went for a 5 hour ride on my 800SS. Went through I-24W through Woodland Park out to Deackers on 126 and kept going a while longer. Some beautiful scenary with the mountains, valleys, and national parks along the way. Definetely living up to it's reputation for great riding. Saw tons of bikes while out there. Just make sure to get gas before leaving Woodland as it is scarce from there.
I grew up in CS, went to Air Academy HS.

That's where I learned to ride. The area you rode is priceless, I miss Colorado.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I grew up in CS, went to Air Academy HS.

That's where I learned to ride. The area you rode is priceless, I miss Colorado.
Thanks, yeah it was a fantastic ride. So many good places to ride it can be difficult to decide at times which direction to take. I guess in time I'll get to most of it at least.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts