Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to go ride sometime in the denver area, Im trying to find more people to ride with

·
Registered
187 Posts
I belong to two clubs. Let me know if you are interested in these groups. There is a meeting tomorrow of one of them if you are interested. Where in Denver do you live?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live just east of Arapahoe and parker im not really a club guy but im looking for people to ride with.

I already have a group of people that I ride with I would just like to add some ducati members to the group I ride with.

But anyways shoot me a pm and let me know whats going on cause i do plan on riding tomorrow cause its going to be like 60

·
Registered
187 Posts
I live pretty close to there, Hampton and Tower. I will let you know next time some of us get together for a ride. Win333 and myself have been trying to get together for awhile now. It should be nice this weekend.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well we should meet up this weekend if its nice.
what does eveybody ride?

Shoot me a pm if you want my number and we could hook up and go cruise

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im down

·
Registered
48 Posts
racedfila749 said:
Fellas, Lets meet up at Barnes and Nobles on Colorado and Kentucky (one block N of Mississippi) at 10am. There's a Starbucks there too. Let me know or give me a call at 720-427-8833 if you want to meet up somewhere else.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know if my ass will be up that early and its still pretty cold at that time, but i will give you a call tomorrow

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or you can give me a call if there are any changes or what not 303 319 5093

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shit I still dont think I will be up but ill give you a call when I decide to roll out of bed tomorrow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts