Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Denver, CO area want to help me install a EVR CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER? I have never had good times with bike brakes and would like some help. I have your meals etc. covered. I will even bring the bike to you! lol :D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Anyone in the Denver, CO area want to help me install a EVR CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER? I have never had good times with bike brakes and would like some help. I have your meals etc. covered. I will even bring the bike to you! lol :D
Alien, my move to Colorado fell through but I am still getting up there once in a while for work. If I get up there and stay over the weekend, I will let you know and we can get 'er done.

Last time up I tried to rent a bike to ride at High Plains Raceway, but nobody wanted me on a track. I think I may try to get a trip up there with my truck and haul the Hyper for a ride in the mountains. We'll see if time permits.

Out!

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you do bring your hyper up to Co and want to ride in the Mountians, give me a pm and I can fill you in on some tasty roads. I've been riding the mountains for around 6 years now, and know some sweet loops, day and overnight trips from the Denver area west, or better on the western slope.

If you get a chance, do ride HPR- I absolutly love that track. Until of course I destroyed my ZX-6 chasing down third posistion earlier this month.

Dodd

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I have been working on some projects out towards Craig, Rifle, and Grand Junction. Been on some sweet roads traveling between Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah. My favorite so far is a lonesome stretch of road between Saratoga and Baggs, Wyoming................perfect pavement, no traffic, wide roads, vegetation cut back from the edges so visibility is great throught the tight stuff. Unfortunately, it has all been on four wheels not two.

Some great single track areas too, I should have my dirt and street gear loaded in my toyhauler and live on the road. :cool:

Too much work not enough unemployment................:think:

Out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts