Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trim the CO on my SF using a rexxer module,my question is can I use a automotive gas analyser in one of the tail pipes to measure the co, I work in a car dealership and it would be handy rather than buying a bike specific tester

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I want to trim the CO on my SF using a rexxer module,my question is can I use a automotive gas analyser in one of the tail pipes to measure the co, I work in a car dealership and it would be handy rather than buying a bike specific tester
Why not? It would probably be more accurate. There are small analyzer taps in both pipes. Use them rather than putting the probe down the mufflers.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's my thinking too and it'll cost me nothing,I've two other questions if I may,firstly it's the air fuel ratio I want to optimise right,is 13.5 a good figure to try obtain ? And secondly before I do this want to reset my TPS which I've done already after the install and I want to now balance the throttle bodies and adjust the air bleed screws so what I'm wondering is .... What's the function of the bleed screw adjustment and should I copy the redline reflash bleed screw position that I've read here even though I'm using a rexxer
Thanks !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts