Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Tools are cool, and this one certainly looks nice; but, how often would you actually need this? Once when you change to a nicer basket or when you swap out to a slipper?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought an EVR slipper. I would think every year or so the clutch might need some type of service. But you are right that it's not an everyday tool.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
motowheels and nichols both used to offer these ... can't find these on either of their sites now ... strange indeed.

anyway, i have a motowheels clutch service wrench ... works awesome.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The Motowheels clutch holder tool is still there at motowheels.com:

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/myproducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=589|Tools&productID=2627&showDetail=1&categoryID=591|Moto%20Tools&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=588|Stands%2C%20Lifts%2CTools%2C%20Supplies%2C%20%26%20Fluids

Personally, I like the one on EBay that bolts to the sidecase.

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
If you have multiple bikes a "universal" clutch hub holder might be the way to go. Kowa Tools makes a nice one.

·
Chilehead
6,984 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just stumbled upon that outfit before going to work today. Have forced myself not to go back as it looks like a very dangerous place. Must stop.....Must stop.... Muuussst Stoooppp the madness. dww dww

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just stumbled upon that outfit before going to work today. Have forced myself not to go back as it looks like a very dangerous place. Must stop.....Must stop.... Muuussst Stoooppp the madness. dww dww
lol. I know the feeling. I was just surfing with no particular destination in mind and I ended up with a clutch and of course the clutch tool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts