Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While cleaning the beast up somehow the hyper rolled backwards and fell on the right side. After some sobs and inspection I noticed 2 of the clutch springs were broken off. I know that I will need a new clutch drum. A lot of the aftermarket sites show one dry clutch for all of the models. Some contain the drum, but when looking at the actual drum part numbers there are 2 (19610011D and 19610012B). I know the 19610011D is the one listed in my parts manual for the 2010 Hypermotard 1100 EVO but I was wondering if the parts are interchangeable.

Thanks

Snapped my hammerhead break pedal too! :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah - pretty generic....shame your not in the uk...ive got a whole spare clutch in the garage....
I have a lot of the original parts from the evr slipper upgrade but just not the drum. I guess I will just order one of them, weird that the price is higher for the 19610011D

·
Registered
295 Posts
If I remember correctly there are 2 variations in hubs n baskets. One uses 7 friction plates and the other uses 5 friction plates. The 5 plate bikes are the smaller displacement older bikes (if I remember correctly). You should have a 7 plate stack height. That might be the difference you are seeing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts