Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if everyone could post pictures of their clutch cover and plate combos. I bought a black SFS which has not yet arrived and just want to get an idea of how the different color/styles look.

As of now, I'm looking at going with a black 7 spoke cover and gold star shaped plate with black bolts.

thx

·
Registered
107 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey moto, do you have a picture of the SPEEDYMOTO Clutch Pressure Plate Shinobi Pro with SPEEDYMOTO Clutch Cover: "7 Spoke" from a side angle up close?

thx

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far the SPEEDYMOTO Clutch Cover: "7 Spoke" is my favorite. Moto, do you know when you will be getting them in stock?

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
I thought we had them in stock...we may have just ran out.
I'll check when I get in later today.

If you want to get one, please contact Matt at [email protected] or 916.369.2509. We usually have them coming in every week. He can set one aside for you or add one to the website to order.

-M

·
Registered
174 Posts
Was wondering if everyone could post pictures of their clutch cover and plate combos. I bought a black SFS which has not yet arrived and just want to get an idea of how the different color/styles look.

As of now, I'm looking at going with a black 7 spoke cover and gold star shaped plate with black bolts.

thx
Sorry I don't have a better picture, but I believe what I have is similar to what you are looking for.

I powder coated my stock springs so that I did not get an increase in lever effort. I also painted my outer most steel clutch plate so that it looks nicer than the steel showing.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts

thx

Here is mine...........

Attachments

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
it's the rizoma half cover with the two optional inserts. I like it. I am currently using the stock pressure plate so I had the bike on to keep you from being distracted :)
the cover is matte black aluminum

·
Registered
337 Posts
was Speedymoto and Kukri pressure plate

Now Rizoma billet with carbon insert and Rizoma pressure plate. Note: its a pain in the ass to insert the clutch bearing into the plate. :mad:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I did some work on my bike today:

a Freshly cut clutch cover and some paint and polish...

Great minds think alike!
Powder coated and sand blocked mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Mike
'Thanks for posting. I assume that was my old cover.... looks really good in both styles.... good work.:yeah:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts