Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone confirm if the mileage is recorded in the ECU and displayed on the cluster or if it is stored in the cluster.
I am rebuilding a SC1000 and just acquired a cluster. When I plugged it in to the harness the cluster operated normally. I'm trying to figure out if the cluster has the recorded miles or the bike. I purchased both with unknown miles. The cluster reads in kms (Canada)
Can someone confirm if it reads 28091 km or 2809.1 kms. I don't know if the last digit is a decimal reading.

Thanks............

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Data is stored in the cluster. When my cluster crapped out on me and I got a new one my odometer started at 0.0.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Data is stored in the cluster. When my cluster crapped out on me and I got a new one my odometer started at 0.0.
so what is the price difference between a no-mile PS and a high mile PS?? :D

hope all is well with you & the family.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Can anyone confirm if the last digit of the odometer (pictured) is a decimal.
No decimals on my GTs mileage readout. Don't think they would be on the Km versions either.

Hope this helps,

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No decimals on my GTs mileage readout. Don't think they would be on the Km versions either.

Hope this helps,

Tmnstr

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Thanks, I'm surprised there is not a decimal on the gauge as it does not look like it had such high mileage. The tank I purchased came from the same bike and it looks pristine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts