1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Nice work. Music during the opening credits is kinda "Starsky and Hutch" but after that I enjoyed the video. Thanks.

·
comrade moderator
26,851 Posts
I liked the '70's music and feel at the beginning...I was good for about 3 minutes. You lost me at the wide-angle Tye-Talking-Right-In-My-Face shots. I didn't know you were a "Face-Talker"!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Good stuff. I dig it.

+1 on the close-ups. You either need to shave/trim, get a make-up assistant or no close-ups.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Nice work. Music during the opening credits is kinda "Starsky and Hutch" but after that I enjoyed the video. Thanks.
Ah, me thinks a bit of Tarantino influence in the opening music, Kill Bill Vol 1.

Run Fay Run by Isaac Hayes is probably what you are talking about.

·
9,757 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
hey Tye... nice vid. man... very well done. your editing is getting a lot more fluid. It would be cool to see some more on bike stuff when you get caught in a race for position... but alas... good stuff..

as far as having the hand held' in the corners... is that something that you have to work out with WSMC?... just curious... there were some cool shots caught on those camera's...

again.. good stuff...

P.S. i have some friends that do hair work for a living... let me know if ya want a lace beard knotted up for the next vid... lol...

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 15 of 15 Posts