Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on a short stay in the UK and residing within Oxford... Have rental car, and GPS...
Looking for closest dealer to check out Ducati clothing and merchandise.... I've heard it may be cheaper to buy here, than back home in Australia...

Can someone recommend which dealers to suss out?

Thanks in advance... Mike.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all good.
Found one in Aylesbury... well, it's in the middle of nowwhere but they actually have quite a lot of gear. I didn't realise that Dainese gear was so exp in the UK... it was no cheaper than in Aus.... I was hoping that being close to Italy it would be much cheaper, but alas no.

No sportclassics to see...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Glad to hear you found a toy shop Mike. Not many SportClassics for sale over here (as I'm quickly finding out).

As for things being cheaper in Britain, with the exception of a few items i'm afraid it's about the same of more expensive. Heaven forbid if it's got "Made in GB" on it it's classed as Extra Special and hence a few extra bucks :)

Anyway hope you have a great time whilst you're here!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
775 Posts
Been working away so I haven't been on the site for a few days.
I believe there is a new Ducati dealer in Reading - Blade Motorcycles.

BLADE MOTORCYCLES (Reading)

Prosper Park, Bennett Road
RG2OQX, READING, Berkshire, UNITED KINGDOM

Oxford isn't too far from Coventry if you can venture north.
JHP (Ducati Coventry) always seems well regarded.

·
Registered
291 Posts
If you're in Italy, Motorama in Firenze is the place for Dainese.
dainese motorcycle motorbike clothing motorcycleclothing helmets jackets gloves boots accessories belstaff arai spyke spidi shark brema ixs sidi alpinestars shoei nava yamaha honda guzzi harley davidson
I got a two piece suit 50% less than what it cost here.

all good.
Found one in Aylesbury... well, it's in the middle of nowwhere but they actually have quite a lot of gear. I didn't realise that Dainese gear was so exp in the UK... it was no cheaper than in Aus.... I was hoping that being close to Italy it would be much cheaper, but alas no.

No sportclassics to see...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts