Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I don't mean the Wild Kingdom type. Just got back from lunch on the GT and while I was at a light a 50-ish lady in a Mercedes S series with salsa music blaring pulls alongside on my right and says "That's an awesome bike - I'd love to go for a ride!" I started to offer a reply that was meant to be polite but not too encouraging (being married and all) when the guy behind her started honking since they were both in the right hand lane to turn and there were no cars coming. She said "Oops - maybe later?", blew me a kiss, waved and then turned off.

I'd like to take partial credit for her attentions, but given I wear a helmet with a dark smoke face shield which I didn't raise until I started to reply, I'm afraid I have to give credit where credit is due and just be happy to have been the object of her attentions, however indirectly. Duc SCs are awesome!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Mmmm, cougar.:D Their meat eaters you know.;)

·
Registered
594 Posts
If you could hear what she said over your pipes, there's something wrong with them, or you need to get some Termis. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Gotta love the cougars, they may not be as good looking as a 20 year old, but if you score with one, you get a great breakfast in the morning.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Gotta love the cougars, they may not be as good looking as a 20 year old, but if you score with one, you get a great breakfast in the morning.
+1!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
There's a guy here whose licence plate is "GOT MILF" :cool:

I nearly pissed myself!

·
Registered
21 Posts
What you need is to find a Cougar and a Kitten to make each other jealous. And a witness protection program to take you in afterward. -Pk

·
Registered
622 Posts
As we say in Canada, "A seasoned sled slides swifter than a green one."

·
Registered
309 Posts
"Everything is the same inside", say the locals. Which is either beautifully deep or incredibly crass, depending.

·
Registered
555 Posts
ya, know....that might have been my ex-wife in the Merc....

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha - great comments guys! Well I resisted the temptation to try the 'ol "same time, same place" trick to see if history might repeat itself (and then some). Not sure whether I'm proud of myself for excercizing self-control, or ashamed of myself because I did:rolleyes:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Here kitty kitty kitty! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts