Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a superbike guy and just recently bought my Monster 1100. I love the bike but want a slightly more aggressive riding position. I want a happy median between the Monster and the superbikes I am used to. I have a few questions. Any help would be appreciated.

1. I am 6' tall. Will mounting the clip ons under the triple be too aggressive?

2. What is the best clip on for the Monster? Woodcraft?

3. Anything I need to be prepared for by getting rid of the handlebars?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Clipons will go on my Monster that I'm planning to buy this winter. I'm just used to the lower position of my 998.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Ungenheur has the Speedymoto setup:

For the M696 (1100's would have to switch to the 696 bar clamp) the Suburban Machinery M3 bars move you down and forward for a more aggressive, but not extreme position. Without having to change anything else, do not cause clearance problems, are pre-drilled for the controls, and are a simple bolt on.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ungenheur has the Speedymoto setup:

For the M696 (1100's would have to switch to the 696 bar clamp) the Suburban Machinery M3 bars move you down and forward for a more aggressive, but not extreme position. Without having to change anything else, do not cause clearance problems, are pre-drilled for the controls, and are a simple bolt on.

Thanks for the info...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts