Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for clip-ons and rearsets? Preferably that don’t require a mortgage application.

(900ss 1996 carby)

I prefer a more racy riding position than the standard setup. I have done some internet research and, as always, there are various offerings on flea bay. Rather ask the guys that know.

TIA

·
Registered
620 Posts
Any recommendations for clip-ons and rearsets? Preferably that don’t require a mortgage application.

(900ss 1996 carby)

I prefer a more racy riding position than the standard setup. I have done some internet research and, as always, there are various offerings on flea bay. Rather ask the guys that know.

TIA
I got these, nicely made, wee bit pricey but not too daft. 1" up & 1" rearwards:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DUCATI-199...ash=item25f23bf762:g:4VsAAOSwsTVawm8D&vxp=mtr

Reactions: Hot Air

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the words guys. I got some new leads that I never found before. Some good options. Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Idiot check question - our forks are 50mm right?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Years ago I got some clipons and rearsets from Cycle Cat. Not cheap but nicely made and very adjustable. They seem to go into and out of business, so I don't know what the company's status currently is. I think Oberon has some pegs if you want to keep the existing hangers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts