Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite some time ago a posted about clear turn singals for pre '99 Super Sports. Well, I found this guy here in Sweden who makes this kind of stuff for cars. I asked if he would be interrested making ones for our lovely Ducatis too.
My oem signals were a bit worn so I gave him a brand new pair for making the mold. Received a pair of clear one's and they look really good, still not on the bike though. Out of the box laid out on the kitchen table... :)
But here's a pic he provided in the meantime...

KentK

If you wanna contact him:

Radicast
Daniel Blomqvist
+46 70 626 08 16
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Excellent. I looked everywhere for these when I had my '96 SS. Great initiative.

bruce19

·
Señor Member
8,232 Posts
How can I get a pair for my 96? Those are cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is that the correct e-mail address? Just tried to send him a mail and it's been rejected?

Thanks - Simon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
correct email address...

Finally home after working away for 2,5 months..
Sorry my misstake. To get in contact with Daniel try [email protected].
Fitted the clear glasses and took her for a late spring premiere!
Sounds good, feels good and looks pretty good too with those clear ones on.

KentK

·
Registered
223 Posts
May we see them on the bike Kent?!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
RicheiW,
I assume KentK doesn't check the forum to often with only 9 posts since 2004. But, if you look at his first post in this thread and click the thumbnail you can see them mounted on a blue SS (WTF). It is small, but you get the point. If I ever get my full fairings mounted I might have to spring for a set myself.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks Dutch. They do look cool. I quite fancy the tinted versions. What do you think?

R.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts