Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get clear signal lenses for Duc. I searched and found clearalternatives.com but their clear lenses seem a little to frosty for me. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

·
Registered
217 Posts
Saw some on Ebay 2 weeks ago, looked clear (not frosty)...I'ld email clear alternatives & ask for some better pics/ask them about it...may just have been a bad pic....
Just a thought!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Clear Alternatives makes a lot of rubbish! Check out the Drag Specialties Micro Eagle Eyes. Cool lookin and LED for some extra visibility.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Clear Alternatives stuff is crap. I've never been much on buying cosmetic stuff for my bike until owning a Duc. I purchased the smoked front and rear turnsignal covers along with the rear smoked tail light with LEDs. what I got from them was front turnsignals that took a lot of cutting and shaving to get them to fit correctly. Then never got the rear turns, instead they sent me a intergraded tail with the smoke lense. Called them back and waited two weeks, got the rear turns that fit great but had to paint the housing flat black so that they looked stock, not gloss. The Tail light came without the smoked lense so called them back and got that a couple days later. The rear lense pops out of the housing while riding so I had to heat up the bottom of the lense where it bolts to the base and bend it like the stock lense. works now and the LEDs are a hell of a lot brighter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts