Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Supersport's exhaust flange was starting to look like a piece of iron that had been raised off of the Titanic so Art Corsetti at Blue Mountain Cycle made a new one for me. Here are a few pics. It looks 1000% better now that the rusted, pitted, OEM piece has been replaced.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nice. Is he making more of them?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know. You could call him and ask.

Besides machining parts he also has a background with both Ducati and Moto Guzzi. My local Ducati dealer readily admits that his techs are not familiar with most pre-2000's models. It seems like nowadays there are no mechanics only "techs", if they can't plug their laptop into your bike they can't diagnose your problem.

Art is a motorcycle mechanic and a whiz with carburetors. He dialed in the carbs on both my 900SS and my MG Sport 1100, which is infamous for it's flat spot. Both bikes were totally different machines performance wise after I got them back from him.

Back to the exhaust flange, call him up, I can't speak for him but perhaps he'll bang one out for you.

He can be reached at Blue Mountain Cycles (717) 856-9542

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just spoke to Art and he told me that he'll make more if anyone wants one. Just give him a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts