Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....F1 is here and the track looks to be awesome. Can't wait until they get some 2 wheeled action!
I understand that one fan bought a $10,000 ten year reserved seat plan(?) and has to pay $2500 per F1 event on top of that. Now I'm sure there are more affordable seats, but I can't imagine how the common fan will be able to afford even the "cheap seats".
This is one of the reasons I like where AMA is going. The more affordable, the more fans in the seats. Out visit to NJMP last year was inexpensive and my 8 yr old twins had a blast. Not sure I could or would put out the cash for an F1 event....love to though...never been to a MotoGP event, not sure of the ticket costs...

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
The guys on some of the car forums that went said the ticket prices for this weekends F1 race were insane. I hope thats not the case for MotoGP next year, but you never know.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
My friend and I were going. He's there and I'm not. For a seat up by turn one he paid $800.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
806 Posts
The MotoGP prices are ok. 50% chances I'm going.

Is it just me or, do the general admission stands seem to have a good view of a few turns?
I'm baffled at few stands are reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts