Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Desmo Brothers

i recently went to Italy to visit my parents in roma and i took the opportunity to drive a day to bologna and see the Ducati factory and museum.
Fellas,let me tell you... behind expectation!
If you ever plan a trip to Italy put this destination in your plan,,,is a MUST
Everything is perfect: the organization, the staff, all information in 2 language and the writing brochure in 4, the food around the factory (great tortellini bolognese). Together with Ferrari, is the last proud we got in Italy....T.O.G clown Berlusconi don't know how to ride bikes and fast car...

here some photo, hope you get the idea:

http://web.me.com/ciccioducati/Ciccio_Ducati_Life/My_Albums/Pages/Museo_Ducati.html

Ciao a tutti!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Good work Renzo... I enjoyed that a lot:cool:

Maybe one day I will get there.

Greg.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
What great photos! I loved the one of you praying at the alter of Troy! That was funny!

You obviously had a great time there, and it shows on your face. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Renzo - Thanks for sharing your trip. Hope all is well with you and family!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Great shots, thanks for sharing :D

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grazie a tutti...
:D:D:D

one thing really impress me. In few hours that i spend in Ducati H.Q. i notice at least 6/7 ducati bikers, come in separated group, arrive from all europe just to visit the old factory.
2 monster arrive full of bags: both german lady 40 up that ride around south europe for already 2 months and on they way back home visit the factory, "just to pay respect to the ducati spirit", that what they say.
I guess only Ducati and Harley generate such a feeling.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Thanks for sharing those great pics. For years I've thought if I only get to one country in continental Europe, it's got to be Italy. As if the scenery, food, and history weren't enough, having a Duc just inspires me even more so I can visit the birthplace of our beloved bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts