Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a bittersweet week! It started out all sucky when one of the head studs on my '93 SS let go Sunday, but tonight I've got a beautiful new pearl white '09 Multistrada S in the garage! Unfortunately something had to give, and that something was my Hypermotard. I'm sure I'll drop into this forum from time to time, and I've enjoyed the Hyper banter and all the activity around here with you guys. The new owner of my Hyper lives in Austin and has immediate access to the Hill Country roads that the bike was made for. I've just got too much slab to ride to find twisties from Houston, and I'll appreciate the range and protection the Multi has. It's definitely no beauty queen compared to the Hyper, but at least from the saddle I can't see her ugly face :)

Ciao bella!

Joe

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
nothing wrong with that trade, and even better that you're happier for it. the guys and girl(s) in this forum really are a bunch of special folk, they really have a special adoration for riding and comraderie.

enjoy your new ride :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
I LOVED the multi, too bad I got cut off 2 years back and she got totaled. I didn't mind the looks and no one bothered her, unlike the hyper that got stolen last year. Enjoy the ride !!!!!

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
The new owner of my Hyper lives in Austin
Congrats on the Multi, looks great in white, just like my white Hyper :D Send the new owner over we need to have a Hyper ride out of Austin.

...watch it on the Multi forum we Multi moderators don't tolerate hooligans ;)

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations, Joe .... picture time :D

Don't think I have seen the Multi in white yet.

RonB

It looks kind of like a refrigerator with wheels! I've already named it "Maytag"! Actually it looks pretty good but I still trying to convince myself that I picked the right color, but I think it will grow on me. I've blinged it with some of the extra carbon pieces that really complement the pearl white. I told myself I wasn't going to spend a fortune on crap for this bike like I did on the Hyper, but I've already gone deep and ordered an Arrow carbon system, handguards, and I've got a Sargent seat on the brain today. The saving grace for my bank account is that most dealers don't stock a lot of Multi stuff, and I'm big on instant gratification :)

This week has been crazy at work with Ferrari events at and our racing team running at Petit LeMans tomorrow, but I'll try to get some pics posted this weekend.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nothing wrong with that trade, and even better that you're happier for it. the guys and girl(s) in this forum really are a bunch of special folk, they really have a special adoration for riding and comraderie.

enjoy your new ride :)
Since you have one of everything I'm sure I'll keep running into you around here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts