Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI I'm here lurking and trolling trying to gather info and opinions on a new ride. Love the V-Rod; great cruiser, decent sporty and fair tourer. Want something better for the touring without giving up good handling, power etc. Rode the new 1600 GTL, very nice, Triumph Tiger 1050, also nice, going to ride a Wing :eek: a Concourse, the new Trophy and a Multistrada S touring which at least for now has creeped into the front runner. 5'9" and shrinking at 51 yo and 170 lbs. Been riding for 40+ yrs and quite good imho. Wanting a bike that will easily and comfortably do 500-600 mile days getting from pt. A to pt. B; slab riding; be good to the pillion on 3-400 mile two up days-(for a 7-10 day trip); and blow apart the grin factor on the dump the pillion 200-400 mile twisty mountain/canyon days which are why you do the long days to get there, and in all likely hood will be the vast majority of my saddle time. Is the Multi my new ride? Any thoughts and or opinions appreciated. There, my mandatory first post.
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can't go wrong with the MTS. Very pillion friendly, no need for an iron butt and with the taller screen, relatively quiet and very comfortable in the twisty bits. My Night Rod Special stays with me but for short cruising trips and Harley-Davidson club meets.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 2 of 2 Posts