Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to ship my MTS from California to Chile in time for Xmas. It doesn't seem to be as easy as it should. Any suggestions. Anyone else doing this. I have ridden from Florida to Utah and now ready for Patagonia.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't know how the shipping is done, but if you're doing Patagonia, why start from Chile. Patagonia is in Argentina. However, let me know if you need anything once you are in Argentina. I'll be happy to lend a hand to a fellow rider. Do you have an itinerary already. Me and a couple of friends are planning a trip down there sometime next year.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I don't know how the shipping is done, but if you're doing Patagonia, why start from Chile. Patagonia is in Argentina. However, let me know if you need anything once you are in Argentina. I'll be happy to lend a hand to a fellow rider. Do you have an itinerary already. Me and a couple of friends are planning a trip down there sometime next year.
I'm sure Argentina and its people are wonderful, but so is Chile and its people:)

Do both if you can!

·
North Carolina, USA
3,321 Posts
oleary,

You have a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chile to visit family. Argentina is our way into Patagonia. If shipping my bike is not going to work, then I need a rental. HELP!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MollyCBR: I have not received your PM.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know of a company that ships vehicles all over the world and are based out of San Diego... I checked with them and the identified two ports in Chile were they use

Send me a PM if you want their contact information and a point of contact

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank Sarapicios. You have an email.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I just used a San Diego based transporter to go from Calgary to Denver - probably the same one - bike arrives today but so far they seem to have their act together.

QUOTE=sarapicos;1454917]I know of a company that ships vehicles all over the world and are based out of San Diego... I checked with them and the identified two ports in Chile were they use

Send me a PM if you want their contact information and a point of contact

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts